There are many good reasons to join the EOA. These include:
Association events held monthly throughout the year
- Visits to play and hear organs; small and large, old and new
- Recitals and concerts promoted and organised by the Association
- Talks and demonstrations by specialists in a wide range of organ-related disciplines
- Educational events including workshops, courses and masterclasses
- Newsletter including articles, details of Association events as well as other
- concerts and recitals
- Social events, including the Annual General Meeting
- Links with our international parent body, The Incorporated Association of Organists (IAO)
- 10% discount on sheet music from James Dace & Son Ltd. in Chelmsford and reduced subscriptions to the IAO quarterly magazine Organists’ Review.
If you are interested in joining the Association, or require any further information, please contact:
Richard Nott - Vice Chairman, Hon. Treasurer & Membership Secretary: Dumbreck, Main Road, Howe Street, Chelmsford CM3 1BG Tel: 0790 111 9323
Further contact details can be found on the 'Contacts' page of the website, or on the membership application form, which is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Annual membership rates
Single membership £18
Joint/Family membership £25.50
Student membership £5
A membership application form can be downloaded here.
If you are a UK tax payer please consider Gift Aiding your subscription. We can claim a further 25% of your subscription back from HMRC at NO extra cost to you. All you need to do is complete this form. Thank you!
Please click here to access a copy of our Constitution.